We are seeking skilled and experienced pilots to join our team. As a pilot, you will be responsible for safely operating our aircraft and ensuring the comfort and safety of passengers and crew.
- Operate aircraft in compliance with all relevant regulations and safety standards.
- Conduct pre-flight inspections and review flight plans and weather conditions.
- Communicate with air traffic control and navigate during flights.
- Perform take-offs and landings, managing aircraft systems and controls.
- Respond to emergency situations and take necessary actions to ensure safety.
- Collaborate with co-pilots, cabin crew, and ground personnel for smooth flight operations.
- Maintain accurate records of flight activities and comply with reporting requirements.
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development.
- • Valid ATPL License;
• ERJ 145/135 Rating is a requirement;
• B1900 Rating is a requirement;
• Minimum 2000 hours Total Time;
• Minimum 100 hours on type;
• Minimum 1000 hours on Multi Engine Turbine / Jet Aircraft;
• Willing to travel for extensive periods (6-12 weeks) (Africa);
• Preference will be given to Namibian Citizens.
Westair Aviation (Pty) Ltd has the following vacancy available and invites all suitably qualified candidates to apply before or on 22 November 2023.