The compliance manager oversee compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations and supplemental industry standards and all personnel that have been assigned rolls in the implementation project for such compliance.
The Compliance manager facilitates the Quality Assurance, Security and Safety Mangers in achieving the objectives of the Quality, Security and Safety Management system.
The compliance manager assesses regulatory risk and develops mitigation measures to safeguard the company continuity.
- 2000 hrs flight experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in the aviation industry and 2 year experience in AOC certification process.
- Experience as Quality or Safety Auditor
- Create, modify, update and implement the company’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations and supplemental industry standards
- Develop risk management strategies for new AOC, AMO and ATOA as part of Westair expansion strategy.
- Act as project manager for the establishment of newly acquired AOC, AMO and ATOA in order to establish Civil
- Aviation Regulations and supplemental industry standards.
- Act as project manager for establishment of addition special approval
- Act as point of contact between Civil Aviation Authorities and Westair for the establishment of AOC, AMO and ATOA and additional special approvals.
- Develop Bridging document between Westair and clients for the implementation of client supplemental standards.
- Act as project manager for establishment of client supplemental standards.
- Design control systems to address cases of non-compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations and supplemental industry standards.
- Liaise with other departmental heads to ensure that all business operations are in line with Westair growth strategies.
- Develop, facilitate an effective Quality, Security and Safety Management System to ensure uniformity throughout Westair Group of Companies.
- Facilitate oversight of Westair activities with the implementation of the annual Quality, Security and Safety Audit plan and associated reporting.
- Ensure continued compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations and supplemental industry standards by facilitating audits and addressing any non-conformance identified by guiding managers in their response to such deficiencies.
- Implement control and oversight software (eg. Qpuls, AirMaestro, Foreflight, ProMRO) to ensure uniform standards throughout all (AOC, AMO and ATOA)
- Provide periodic Compliance Monitoring reports
- Project on time deliver.
- Client protocol level of implementation
- Compliance department overall performance.
Preference will be given to Namibian Citizens